
Clara 2 weeks
My baby girl turned 4 years old yesterday. We celebrated with a princess party. She is indeed our little princess. Clara and I had a tone of fun getting ready for her party. We made a big castle out of cardboard. Clara had a blast painting it purple. She also helped me make wands for all her friends. She was excited about her party for weeks. I think the getting ready was the funnest part for both of us.



She was so excited for her friends to come, she went out and sat on the steps to wait for them.

All the pretty princesses. We made these fabulous tiaras.

We played some princess games- pin the kiss on the frog.

The cutest part of the party was when the princesses were all dancing.

The princesses enjoyed some butterfly sugar cookies and punch.

Finally Princess Clara got to open her presents.

Grandma Marsha came over later for cake and ice cream. I was so tired after the party this was all I could muster up for a Birthday cake. Not my best work but it tasted good. All in all our little princess had a great birthday. We are sooo happy she's our girl!
5 comments:
Brynley had a lot of fun at your very cute princess party. Happy Birthday, Clara!
what a cute idea, you are such a good mom!
Oh, your party looks like it was lots of fun! You are so creative and had way cute ideas. Tell Clara Happy late Birthday.
Holy Cow! That's an Awesome Castle! It looks like it was a fun party...You are such a great Mom.
Happy Birthday cute Clara.
What a fun party. I love it.
Hope she had a great day.
Post a Comment